The Easter festivities were super fun at our house, but somehow hardly any pictures were taken... hmmmm...
Egg decorating is always a favorite (and I appreciate when no sweets are involved in the fun)
 |
| I don't know why we can't get a picture with all the kids looking at the camera, it's gotta be some kind of kid conspiracy...Hyrum and Bry look GREAT in this one... |
 |
| And... DD, Ivy, and Bry look great in this one. |
 |
| Here's DD on Easter morning asking Daddy to open her egg- who cares about the egg hunt when you can sit and watch everyone do all the work while munching on treats? |
 |
| Here's DD again with a full mouth of candy, obviously ready for more. |
 |
| Here's our very sad and posed pictures of Ivy and Hyrum "reaching" for eggs. |
 |
| You can see their impatience as they anticipate the candy haul. |
 |
| And here's DD after her sweets were gone... let me tell you how much I love that sticky stuff... |
We have a lovely meadow in an island dividing a street nearby and shot some pics of the kiddos:
 |
| Every time we get the camera out DD turns into a grump. |
This is on a different day, but same location:
2 comments:
Erin, I love your darling family! YOu guys could not be cuter if you tried. :) We really missed you the other day, and I hope your feeling better. I love these pictures of the kids, and I just can't get over how much they've grown over the last year! Wow! DD's hair is so light! And Hyrum is getting so handsome. Ivy is just a little piece of heaven. I wish we could see you guys more, but we'll certainly take what we can get! Call us anytime your visiting!
Wow, your eggs look way better than ours ever do! We better put a little more effort into them next year. Cute pictures of the kiddos, we love them so much!
Post a Comment