Saturday, November 1, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES

I've been wanting family pictures forever. I've just been too cheap and lazy to follow through. We finally got together with our good friends and neighbors Josh and Katie and took each other's family pictures. I think they turned out great- and they are free!










6 comments:

Unknown said...

They totally look great!

Luci, Paul and Jack & Annie said...

Those are some beautiful pictures! I wouldn't know which one to frame, they are all so great. What a cute family!

Becky said...

Your family is so beautiful!
We miss you guys! We hope everything is going well. We will try to do better at keeping in touch. Good friends like you are rare. We love you!

Gina said...

Beautiful pictures, Erin!! What a sweet family you have. . We miss you guys and hope to see you soon.

Kerri said...

Erin,
I'm glad I finally checked on your blog site again. I love the family pictures you got. Send a few to my e-mail so I can print them for us here and for mom! I really love your hair-cut too! We also had family pictures done recently, a gal in our ward who is training to be a professional photographer took them for us. She is Sarah's Primary teacher. I am anxious to see them.

Shannon said...

So cute-they turned out great!