Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Ivy is such a "solid" girl we had to take pictures of her costume back in September- and I totally forgot about them! (I've learned my lesson not to buy her costumes a year in advance) So here's our cute little flower fairy!






We had a super fun Halloween. I didn't want too much candy in the house (we still have candy from last year) so we decided to go trick-or-treating in our very child deprived neighborhood. My plan ended up backfiring- even though we only went to ten houses, everyone gave Hyrum a huge handful of candy. He ended up getting a huge haul! There's one happy boy!

I've just discovered an amazing trick for a bad day: acquire a bucket full of assorted candy, bring it slowly to your nose and inhale deeply, the smell will immediately take you back to a time of no worries, no responsibility, and no love handles. Try it!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hahaha-I love your trick! Such a cute family and blog! The pics are beautiful!

Todd and Julie said...

Hey Erin-
I just happened to stumble across your blog. It has been a while but hopefully you remember us. Your kids are so cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting. I have a blog too and if you want to see it just email me - it is private.
w_t_thomas@hotmail.com

I hope you guys are doing good!

Julie Thomas

(if you don't mind I want to add you to my blog list)